Classic Mojito Recipe (Makes 1 glass)
- One small handful fresh mint (or 6-7 large leaves)
- Four slices of fresh lime
- One shot (1.5 oz) rum
- Two tablespoons powdered sugar
- Ice cubes and club soda to fill glass
Directions for Preparation:
- Place mint and lime slices in tall glass. Muddle gently with muddler or wooden spoon.
- Add sugar, ice, rum, and enough soda water to nearly fill the glass.
- Shake to mix and serve in a cocktail glass.
- Garnish with an extra lime slice and sprig of mint.
**Source & more drink recipes here