It’s quite simple, basically posting things about your life. I am attracted to the simplicity and reflecting it seems to provide.
I am fortunate both my parents are still together and they have blessed me with a younger sister and a beautiful dog.
I am Cantonese, Chinese but I often get mistaken for Vietnamese, Cambodian or Filipino.
As a youngin’, I had ambitions of being a lawyer or news anchor but as of the present I will be embarking in the field of Marketing.
To have that formality out-of-the-way, let me divulge some more personal things.
- My favourite colours are purple and green.
- 90% of my closet is filled with black clothing.
- Sleeping, chocolate, ketchup chips and cheese is my indulgences.
- I don’t really drink much alcohol due to the fact its expensive and I don’t enjoy puking.
- My nose is super sensitive so I can’t be around smokers much or baby poo.
- My worse flaw: I am working on is my love for Salt. I can never have “too” much. So far what I’ve been doing to resolve this is to squeeze lemon on all my food.
- Sour > Sweet.
- I really hate exercising and can’t fathom why people do it so I try to pack activities in my lifestyle so that I can trick myself into being active. Smart right?
- I am not really the best driver as I get lost easily but the important thing is I try and still accident free!
- I am notorious for talking too much or always having an opinion but I equally listen and have an open mind.
- Books are vital in my life and if I didn’t have them I probably wouldn’t be fulfilled
- When I sleep, I curl up in a ball womb style.
- I’ve only been in love once so far in my life but it looks like a second time is coming up fast.
- My biggest fear is dying without living.
- The only rule I apply to my friends and family is to give as much as you get.
- Sometimes I can be an ice queen but only cause I am looking out for me when the truth is I’ve always worn my heart on my sleeve.
Oh and of course, I think blogging is fun too.