Currently reading: Indulgence In Death by JD Robb
Listening to: Baby By Me- 50 cent ft Neyo
Quote of the week: “It’s true you don’t know what you are missing until it’s gone but it can also be said that you don’t know what you are missing until it arrives”
Sunday; like a coin with two sides. Heads – you associate it relaxation, sleeping in and general laziness that can extend to doing pleasurable things such as a golf game, brunch with your friends or updating the music on your playlists. Tails- it dawns on you that tomorrow is a work day, suddenly the grocery list needs to be attained to & the laundry you created during the week needs to be cleaned. Lucky for us that today we had Daylight Savings time therefore gaining an hour. I am sure there were some of those who forgot and I wish I was there to see them show up for an appointment early and then wondering what the heck is going on.
Today I received an email from my cousin who informed me the details of our annual family Christmas party. I panicked. Christmas party?! Didn’t October jusssst fly by? Is it Remembrance Day already next week? Sheet.
October which is usually a whatever month turned out to be the best month of this year:
– Had a chance to spend time with my cousins Bella & Eve during their 3 week long visit. Lots of playing with ponies, stickers and eating fries.
– Akina’s 3 day long birthday bash. Surprise party with homemade Sangaria/Dinner at Le Terreza +BarNone/Chinese birthday cakes
– Thanksgiving feast by Jason where we were the first ones ever to taste his turkey followed by excellent Lost conversations
– Seattle trip v2! First visit to the SpaceNeedle, Last Supper club & soaking up the American culture (ha ha)
– Pumpkin carving party with the new UV Vodka (yum!), Kings Cup and costumes
– Learned Waltz, Rumba, Foxtrot, Samba and Cha Cha. No broken toes, the laughs still continue and all around awesomeness with Stu
– MegaMind Fundraiser, fun and successful
– JV<3, planes, walks, trolleys, movies, talks, eats and plain happiness. hi.
Let’s see you one up on that one November.