I am awake and it is past my bed time. Lately I feel I’ve been just go go go that I haven’t had time to put my thoughts straight.
Monday- Work + School (Effective Communications class)
Tuesday- Work + School (Effective Public Speaking class)
Wednesday- Work + Ballroom dancing class|
Thursday- Work + Dodgeball
This leaves me Friday, Saturday & Sunday which I spend out trying to maintain a social life which brings me to why I need to just relax and enjoy being in my bed before crashing.
– I’ve been trying to call the Beat every morning at 810am for their Trip a Day for 2 to Los Cabos give away. You should try too, they give it to the 94th caller.
– My screen protector for my Iphone4 finally came in and when it was placed on…I have the urge to scratch it with a key just to see if it works
– Accompanied Bella to Chuck E Cheese and got to relive my childhood, still thrilled to see those tickets spewing out
– Really feeling Lil Waynes new song, With You featuring Drake
– Learned the Rumba and started the Waltz. Quote from my partner, “I hate the Fox Trot”
– Agreed to return to my part time job at BCIT, which eliminates Sundays for free time
– Watched “The Social Network” and have a new appreciation for Facebook
– Had the Butter Beef at Phlegm as I call it in Chinatown, now that has moved to my #1 favourite dish of all time
– Developed a huge fear of Bed Bugs after reading the increasing rapid rate of their population
– Was invited to a golf tournament to which we were named the Worst Team
– Is a bit confused lately
I’ll leave you with this: October 07 you can purchase large fries at McDonalds using Monopoly money as they celebrate the return of their Monopoly board game. Enjoy!