Scrumptious. Delectable. Mouthwatering.
FOOD. I have my very own love relationship with food as I am sure many of you do as well. Food is so much of our everyday life that most of us don’t appreciate just how yummy every morsel actually is.
I usually pull out my cell phone when I am ready to divulge into a meal as you can see some of the images Ive taken. When I was younger I use to be very pro quantity over quality but now as I mature I am learning to appreciate the fine taste of gourmet foods. Breaking it down to the basics though, here are my favourite dining places and foods I will always be down to go out for:
01. Pho (Vietnamese noodle soup) – #1 Large with salad roll with lime! Optional to order Lemon Soda
Backup order: Fried egg with rice and grilled lemon chicken
Fav picks: Pho Tam, Pho Tau Bay, Pho Hoa & Pho 99
02. Sushi – SALMON sashimi, Ahi Tuna, Alaskan Roll, Cream Cheese, Rolls Ebi Sunomo, Prawn Tempura, & Oyster Motoyaki
Fav picks: Sushi Garden, Top Gun, Alaska, SushiToGo & Sui Shi Ya
03. Western – Mushroom burger, Greek Wings, MedRare Steak with garlic mashed potatoes, Lasagna, FO Soup & Fries.
Fav picks: Wings, Red Robin, Boston Pizza, Olive Garden, Montanna’s & Denny’s.
04. Liquids – Shirely Temples, Long Islands, Bellini’s & Cran Vodka
05. Dessert! – Everything chocolate, Cheesecake, Ice Cream, Crepes, Cream puffs & Eclairs
Fav picks: Cafe Crepe, Death By Chocolate & Gelato’s
What made me think of all this food today? Today is the first day Dine Out Vancouver is taking their reservations! Book yours today because its quickly filling up.